Throughout the Blowout Series you can grab extra prizes thanks to the Ticket Machine. All you need to do is play in Blowout Series tournaments, between December 27-January 16, and you’ll be entered into daily draws.
There’ll be a staggering $2M in Blowout Series tickets
up for grabs.
No matter where you finish in Blowout Series tournaments, you’ll receive an entry to a daily draw. If your name is pulled, you’ll get tickets to Blowout Series events. It’s as simple as that.
The more tournaments you play, the more entries you’ll get. The more entries you have, the more likely you are to be in with a shout of winning a share of $5M GTD at Big Blowout tournaments.
- This promotion takes place from 00:00 ET on December 27, 2020 and finishes at 23:59 ET on January 16, 2020.
- The Blowout Ticket Machine is a promotion which awards players with entries to a daily draw when they play Blowout Series tournaments.
- Only players who opt-in to the ‘Blowout Ticket Machine’ promotion can participate. Any tournaments played prior to opting in will not count towards this promotion.
- Blowout Ticket Machine entries are earned by playing Blowout Series tournaments between 00:00 ET and 23:59 ET.
- Players are awarded one entry for every Blowout Series tournament they play. Additional spend on tournaments other than the first buy-in, such as rebuys and add-ons, do not contribute towards this promotion.
- Players will receive their entry once they’ve been eliminated from an eligible tournament, or after they’ve finished in the top places.
- The Ticket Machine’s daily draws will take place at 00:00 ET, after which players will receive a notification of the outcome.
- Players can review prizes via their Challenges Window.
- Prizes won as part of this promotion cannot be exchanged for cash and cannot be transferred to any other players.
- Tournament tickets won via the Blowout Ticket Machine will expire on January 18 at 23:59 ET. They will hold no value once expired and will not be compensated.
See here for general promotional Terms & Conditions.
If you have any questions about the Blowout Ticket Machine, please contact Support.